FOUNDED IN 1893, we have been an integral part of historic Downtown Fort Pierce since the city’s incorporation in 1901. We have grown with the community, and in 1970, St. Andrew’s founded the St. Andrew’s Episcopal Academy, a nationally accredited college preparatory Pre-K through 12 school with a rich tradition of superior learning and student engagement.
We uphold classical Christianity in the tradition of the Anglican Communion and Episcopal Church.
The vitality of the Parish has been evident throughout our history, not only through our dedication to worship, but also through its consistent acts of returning thanks for God’s many blessings. We are proud to be recognized as a friendly, diverse congregation with a strong outreach to the community, and we believe we have only just begun our journey!